prity girl kristine hermosa

961c.jpg gorgeous1 image by elvierey

the kristine hermosa

A message from Kristine Hermosa: Please do me a favor, Please extend my thanks to all my supporters. Salamat po sa mga nanonood ng Prinsesa ng Banyera. Alam kong I don't get to thank them often but please let them know how grateful I am to still have all of them kahit na madami na ang bago sa business. Paki sabi po na mahal ko silang lahat and may God bless us all - Tin :)

(English Translation: Please do me a favor, Please extend my thanks to all my supporters. Thank you for watching Prinsesa ng Banyera. I know I don't get to thank them often but please let them know how grateful I am to still have all of them even there's lot of new faces in showbusiness. Let them know that I love them all and may God bless us all - Tin :)


sexy kristine hermosa
hot kristine hermosa
kristine hermosa rubi
kristine hermosa bikini
kristine hermosa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts